Cruise 5 days / 4 nights
Cruise 5 days / 4 nights: Sebayur, Gili Lawa Laut, Manta Point, Siaba, Komodo, Kalong
Swimming with sharks and manta rays in the Komodo National Park!
- Day 1 / Night 1: welcome cocktail for everybody on the upper deck and departure to the Komodo National Park. This first leg of your trip will set the tone for your holiday aboard the Perjuangan. Settled on the front deck, around the large table or leaning against the bar, you’ll enjoy stunning views of the National Park of Komodo on the way to Lesa Island, a charming fishermen village where you can meet with the locals and buy big lobster or slipper lobster for your dinner. Then it’s on to Sebayur Kecil, famed for its paradise beach and amazing sunsets, this is a sheltered cove, the ideal spot for a dip in the crystal clear turquoise water and the chance to discover its rich and diverse seabeds, coral reefs, clown fish and other marine species of all sizes and all colors. In the evening, you’ll move on to Kalong Island to observe more than 5,000 bats as they emerge from their nests and fly to Flores in search of fruit. Dinner and night on board.
- Day 2 / Night 2: after a hearty breakfast, the Perjuangan will sail to Gili Lawa Darat at the northwest of the national park. It is a renowned diving spot, where you might encounter large fish, manatees, rays, sharks, schools of jacks and many more. After a yummy lunch you will go towards to Gili Lawa Laut, this area is like a lake in the sea and offers the opportunity for all kinds of land and water-based activities. If you want you can also fish with the crew, just outside the Komodo National Park. Then you can have a short walk on the beach to enjoy an amazing sunset. Dinner and night on board.
- Day 3 / Night 3: on the third day of your cruise, you’ll meet the famous Komodo dragon, a prehistoric species native to the Komodo National Park. Afterwards, the boat will anchor just off the sublime Pink Beach, the turquoise blue water is perfect to snorkel. Dinner and night on board.
- Day 4 / Night 4: the next morning, you’ll visit the magnificent Manta Point. Our speedboat will cruise above the impressive and harmless manta rays, so you’ll have the privilege of seeing them up close. Then it’s on to Siaba Island, a small creek in the middle of the mangroves, where the boat will drop anchor for the night.
- Day 5: breakfast, lunch and departure for Labuan Bajo in time for your flight.