Cruise 6 days / 5 nights
Cruise 6 days / 5 nights: Sebayur, Kalong, Padar, Komodo, Pink Beach, Manta Point, Siaba, Gili Lawa Laut
Meeting with manta rays, excursions and activities in Komodo National Park!
- Day 1 / Night 1: after the welcome cocktail the spectacle begins during the crossing, comfortably settled on one of our wide decks, you’ll cruise through the numerous islands of the archipelago and have a break at Lesa Island, a charming fishermen village where you can meet with the locals and buy big lobster or slipper lobster for your dinner. Then enjoy your first swim and explore the seabeds, coral reefs and discover the rich biodiversity of Sebayur Island, famed for its paradise beach and amazing sunsets. In the evening, you’ll move on to Kalong Island to observe more than 5,000 bats as they emerge from their nests and fly to Flores in search of fruit. Dinner and night on board.
- Day 2 / Night 2: a beautiful sunrise for the early birds and gourmet breakfast for everyone. The Perjuangan will sail on to Gili Lawa Darat, then Gili Lawa Laut, two islands located at the north-west of the Komodo National Park. These islands offer the opportunity for all kinds of land and water-based activities. You’ll also have the opportunity for a spot of fishing with the crew, just outside the Komodo National Park.
- Day 3 / Night 3: on the third day of your cruise, you’ll meet the famous Komodo dragon, a prehistoric species native to the Komodo National Park. Afterwards, the boat will anchor just off the sublime Pink Beach, the turquoise blue water is perfect to snorkel. Dinner and night on board.
- Day 4 / Night 4: the next morning, you’ll visit the magnificent Manta Point. Our speedboat will cruise above the impressive and harmless manta rays, so you’ll have the privilege of seeing them up close. Then it’s on to Siaba Island, a small creek in the middle of the mangroves, where the boat will drop anchor for the night.
- Day 5 / Night 5: after a delicious breakfast on the deck, Perjuangan will go to Rinca Island, home to over 1,800 of these incredible creatures, and a trek with the park rangers will be one of the stand-out moments of an unforgettable holiday. Dinner and a peaceful night under the stars.
- Day 6: breakfast, lunch and departure for Labuan Bajo in time for your flight.