Cruise 7 days / 6 nights
Cruise 7 days / 6 nights: Sebayur, Mesa, Kalong, Padar, Komodo, Pink Beach, Manta Point, Siaba, Gili Lawa, Crystal Rock
Swim with turtles and dolphins in Komodo national park!
- Day 1 / Night 1: the Perjuangan sets sail for Sebayur Island straight away! You’ll cross the island of Mesa (home to all the boat’s crew), with its traditional fishing village. If you wish, you can disembark for a while, meet the locals and buy freshly caught lobsters from the fishermen. The boat will then sail on, and you’ll discover the wonderful seabed and Sebayur island with its amazing diversity of colorful coral reefs and fish. Then it’s off to Kalong Island, where you’ll see the awe-inspiring sight of over 5,000 flying fox bats emerging from their nests and flying to Flores in search of fruit.
- Day 2 / Night 2: after breakfast, you’ll go to Rinca Island, home to 1800 Komodo dragons, a prehistoric species native to the Komodo National Park. After lunch you’ll visit the magnificent Manta Point. Our speedboat will cruise above the impressive and harmless manta rays, so you’ll have the privilege of seeing them up close…
- Day 3 / Night 3: your adventure continues, as today in company of the rangers you will meet the Komodo dragon but this time a new treking on Komodo Island. This second trek will leave you with an unforgettable experience. The afternoon will be spent at Pink Beach, where the boat will drop anchor for the night.
- Day 4 / Night 4: after a hearty breakfast, the Perjuangan will sail to Gili Lawa Laut at the northwest of the national park. It is a renowned diving spot, where you might encounter large fish, manatees, rays, sharks, schools of jacks and many more. This area is like a lake in the sea and offers the opportunity for all kinds of land and water-based activities. If you want you can also fish with the crew, just outside the Komodo National Park. Then you can have a short walk on the beach to enjoy an amazing sunset. Dinner and night on board.
- Day 5 / Night 5: the boat will sail on to Gili Lawa Darat and its famous lake-like bay, where you can swim with turtles and dolphins. Then you will swim or dive at the famous Crystal Rock, home to sharks and manatees. You’ll also have the opportunity for a spot of fishing with the crew, just outside the Komodo National Park. In the evening, you’ll observe a sky studded with thousands of twinkling stars while having a delicious dinner on the upper deck.
- Day 6 / Night 6: in the morning, Perjuangan will cruise to Sebayur Kecil, the perfect place for snorkeling, with only a mask and a snorkel you will discover numerous colorful fishes. Then you can have a short walk on the island to reach the top of the hill and be amazed by the breathtaking sunset. Dinner and night on board.
- Day 7: breakfast, lunch and departure for Labuan Bajo in time for your flight.