Cruise 8 days / 7 nights
Cruise 8 days / 7 nights: Sebayur, Kalong, Padar, Komodo, Pink Beach, Manta Point, Siaba, Gili Lawa Darat, Crystal Rock, Gili Lawa Laut
Explore the beautiful Komodo National Park Islands
- Day 1 / Night 1: as soon as you are on board, the boat will set sail for Sebayur, where it will anchor to let you admire the extraordinary waters below. Before sunset, you’ll cruise to Kalong Island to witness an amazing phenomenon: thousands of bats flying towards the island of Flores in search of fruit.
- Day 2 / Night 2: the island of Padar will be your second destination. Its wide cove is famous for its echo, while its white sand beach and seabed are among the most beautiful in the Park. You’ll spend the night anchored near this beautiful island.
- Day 3 / Night 3: it would be a shame to visit the Park without seeing a Komodo dragon! The island is home to over 1,800 of these incredible creatures, and a trek with the park rangers will be one of the stand-out moments of an unforgettable holiday. You’ll then head to the sublime Pink Beach for a peaceful night under the stars.
- Day 4 / Night 4: Manta Point is one of the highlights of the day, with a swim in the company of majestic manta rays, huge but harmless. Afterwards, you’ll anchor for the night off the island of Siaba and its stunning bay in the middle of the mangroves.
- Day 5 / Night 5: Gili Lawa Darat has two bays, one in front of the other. The first is where you’ll see turtles and remarkable marine life, while the second is a sort of lagoon where dolphins will come to play around the boat and where, in the evening, the starry skies are particularly spectacular.
- Day 6 / Night 6: Gili Lawa Laut and Crystal Rock will be your next destination. There you’ll see fish of all kinds, from the smallest to the biggest. A gentle walk along a path sheltered from the wind will take you to the summit of the island, and breathtaking panoramic views.
- Day 7 / Night 7: after a tasty breakfast, you’ll move on to Sebayur where the boat will drop anchor in a sheltered cove. You’ll be amazed by the extraordinary diversity of plants and animals found in its waters or on the seabed. A day will probably not be enough to discover it all, but it will leave you wanting to come back for more!
- Day 8: breakfast, lunch and departure for Labuan Bajo in time for your flight.